Tuesday, December 2, 2008

Damn, this is exhilarating!



As you may well be aware, I am a self admitted geek. I love my Tech-Toys, Gadgets, and SciFi. I admit to having four collector edition signed comics, still in the bag, framed and mounted on a wall in my home. I was unfamiliar with Watchmen until now; the series was published by DC Comics in 1986 and 1987.







Psychokinesis, Telepathy, and Precognition have always entertained and fascinated me. Does anyone else remember the Fury, which was years before Carrie. Anyway I digress, this movie trailer looks like they are bring their A game to the screen. Although I am a major fan of Heroes I will reserve any comparison until I see the film. Also there is a prequel in a comic book that is coming out soon, check it here at Super HeroHype.com.

1 comment:

Ian said...

Hey guy..I saw the trailer for this fim this past weeknd when a friend and I went to see Twilight. This movie looks like it kicks ass. I grew up on mutants from reading the X-Men. This looks decent.

Thanks for the blog link by the way. I was gonna send you a personal thanks through email, but couldn't find contact info. I'll reciprocate the favor.

Great blog! Kudos.

-Ian